The XD 7000 (VIS) and XD7500 (UV-VIS) are state of the art water testing spectrophotometers manufactured by Lovibond featuring a wide array of features, combined with an excellent price/performance ratio.
- Loaded with over 150 pre-programmed methods including those using tablet, liquid, powder and tube test reagents. Click here to view the full list of compatible reagents.
- XD 7000 (VIS) features a tungsten-halogen lamp and the XD 7500 (UV-VIS) has xenon flash lamp.
- Excellent price/performance ratio – this comes in at a lower price point than many other similar pieces of equipment on the market.
- Barcoded cuvettes for instant access to the correct test method using the 16mm cuvette and external barcode scanning for other methods (excluding custom methods) using an external barcode scanner.
- Integral data security by enabling you to set three levels of user: administrator, user and guest. Not only does this ensure GLP compliance but will give you peace of mind by protecting your work and results.
- Internal storage for around 5000 datasets including traceability information such as method, user ID, date.
- It will accept cuvettes of sizes 16mm and 24mm diameter as well as 10, 20 and 50mm rectangular. You can use an adapter to accommodate 13mm cuvettes.
- Reliable assurance of correct and precise measurement results through a number of inbuilt checks:
- PCheck – the complete unit can be checked by a verification standards kit (available separately)
- MCheck- the unit can be checked in conjunction with specific methods – validcheck standards available separately
- SCheck- checks whether the photometric determination of ingredients in the sample have been disturbed
- Additional functions to the pre-programmed methods include measurement of transmission and absorption, spectral scan, kinetics analysis, as well as the creation of user-defined methods.
Applications: Boiler water, cooling water, disinfection control, drinking water treatment, galvanization, pool water control, pool water treatment, raw water treatment, wastewater treatment plus more.
The XD7000 and XD7500 are available for purchase through our website. You can find our range of spectrophotometer reagents here. If you have any questions about these units or their reagents we will be more than happy to assist. You can contact us using the form below or alternatively call us up on 01954 233120 to talk to a member of our technical support team.