The HPP climate chambers from Memmert now includes seven different sizes of climate chamber.
|Model||Litres||Internal Dimensions (mm)||Datasheet|
For years, Memmert was the only manufacturer that offered a powerful, energy-efficient large-volume Peltier appliance as a series product. All HPP appliances are heated and cooled in a single system and operate without energy-intensive cooling compressors and conventional heating.
The two largest devices the HPP 1400 and the HPP1060 were introduced in August 2016 and now Memmert have expanded the range to include a new HPP410 and the biggest climate chamber they have ever produced the HPP2200. All of the HPP series are TWINdisplay offering unrivalled programming possibilities.
The working range of the HPP series below shows the relative temperature and humidity with and without light, which is an option on the HPP. You can also choose white light options or a combination of cold white and warm white lighting, so daylight conditions can be replicated.
The Memmert HPP series offers distinct advantages:
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Peltier heating and cooling concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
For more information about this range of Constant Climate Chambers or other Memmert ovens: