The Lovibond PFX range will no longer have spare parts manufactured and provided.
The Lovibond PFX range ceased manufacture in 2010, when the new PFXi series was introduced.
As the PFX has been discontinued for so long, spare parts are no longer being manufactured for this model.
However, the PRXi series is an available alternative option if your looking to replace your PFX instrument.
Part of the PFXi series of spectrophotometric colorimeters – introducing a unique concept in liquid colour control; RCMSi technology (Remote Calibration and Maintenance Service via Internet). Users can benefit from remote calibration and servicing online, eliminating costs and time delays associated with servicing and guaranteeing compliance with standards.
The PFXi-195 series provide easy to use, automatic instruments that require no special skills to operate. The built-in menu guides users through the selection of operating parameters such as colour scale. After this readings are made with a single key press, taking less than 20 seconds to complete. Built in help files are also available if required.
The adaptable software and design allows users to configure the PFXi-195 series to their requirements; operators can set the language for display, program the unit to show only scales of interest, or restrict access to the menu system. As well as standard colorimetry cells the PFXi-195 can be used with a range of tubes and standard, flow-through and disposable spectrophotometer cells.
The PFXi units are supplied with colour control software for data analysis (LAN and USB cable provided), optical glass cells, a certified calibration filter, a spare lamp and user instructions.
This PFXi-195/2 model is specialised for Petroleum oils and fuels offering results in Saybolt, ASTM Color, Pt-Co/Hazen/APHA, CIE values and spectral data.
- Measuring principle; 9 interference filters
- Spectral response; 420 – 710 nm
- Bandwidth; 10nm
- Repeatability; on measurements of de-ionised water, chromaticity (x y) ±0.0004
- Measurement time; less than 30 seconds
- Baseline calibration; single key press, fully automated
- Light source; 5 volt, 10 watt tungsten halogen
- Path length; 0.1 – 50nm
- Interfaces; USB, LAN, RS232
- Data Storage; 100,000+ measurements
- Compliance; CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Languages; English, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese
- Dimensions; 435mm width x 195mm depth x 170mm height
- Weight; 6.8kg
To view the PFXi series, visit our webpage.
For any further advice on the products or advice about the discontinued parts for the PFX range please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org