Following on from the very successful range of Pioneer PA balances Ohaus have launched their latest range of Analytical and Precision balances including a Semi-micro balance range.
The Pioneer PX range combines common weighing functionality with competitive performance, offering high accuracy and reproducibility for applications in laboratory, industrial and educational environments. The PX is very affordably priced and is designed to be intuitive in use. It has USB and RS232 for ease of communication.
- Featuring a cast metal lower housing, sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan, the PX is durably constructed for long term use
- The PX features a second line display for additional information or guidance
- USB and RS232 connectivity for easy communication
- Four ‘quick keys’ enable easy operation of multiple weighing modes
- Operating range of 10-30°C
- Dimensions: 209 x 321 x 309mm
- Units available: milligram, gram, kilogram, pound, carat, pennyweight, ounce, troy, grain, newton,
- Applications: Basic weighing, parts counting, percent weighing, animal weighing, density determination
See the new range of Ohaus PX Pioneer balances on our website: