There are 15 varieties to choose from, covering different ranges between 0-14 and different sensitivities from 0.2 to 1.0 pH units.
Other features include:
- Non-bleeding indicator dyes – no sample contamination
- Optimized colour scale – easy pH-measurements without calibration
- Precise pH measurements – even in un-buffered or weakly buffered solutions
- High sensitivity – pH-scale up to 0.2 pH units
- Robust material – plastic strips resistant against various types of organic solvents, acids and bases
- Clever and individual packaging design variations – flat box with smart edge or PlopTop tube
- The pH-Fix box inlay avoids jamming of the test strips in the lid- after taking out a test strip, the box can easily be closed by flipping the strips into the designated smart edge to protect them before topping the cap.
- The pH-Fix PlopTop tubes have been specially developed for high convenience and safety in everyday laboratory and hospital/diagnostics work. The PlopTop tubes are easily opened and closed – the wide opening ensures single test strips can be taken out quickly and easily and the cap will resist breakage despite frequent opening and closing.
Long Handle Plastic:
- The pH-fix strips possess a longer plastic handle- this protects the user from contact with the sample which means safer testing even in biohazardous solutions.
- pH fix strips have small spaces between the reagent pads and therefore obtain a stronger contrast which results in more reliable and faster reading.
- Identical spaces between the reagent pads and those on the colour scale allow for accurate reading of results.
To view Camlab’s full range of affordable test strips visit our website.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form below: