As of April 2021, Hach have implemented a design changed to their 16mm COD supplied in Europe. These are beginning to hit the supply chain now so you may notice a difference in your tubes.
The main changes are as follows:
- The updated 16mm COD vials will have a round bottom to the cuvette with a larger opening simplifying handling and pipetting of your sample.
- Reagent formulations, calibration curves and test procedures remain unchanged from the predecessor vials.
- Boxes will now feature Hach part numbers suffixed with -EU. Camlab ordering part numbers remain unchanged
The following parts are affected:
- 1132932 – Low Range COD Vials (2125851)
- 1132933 – High Range COD Vials (2125951)
- 1133345 – Ultra Low Range COD Vials (2415851)
- 1133346 – Ultra High Range COD Vials (2415951)
- The two Mercury free COD vials 1133244/2345852 and 1133245/2345952 will be affected later this year.
If you have any questions relating to the packaging change, please contact our Technical support team at email@example.com.