The popular MD610 portable multiparameter photometer is now available with Bluetooth connectivity, for transferring the results to a smart phone or tablet.
The free of charge app is compatible with Android or iOS systems.
Portable, Reliable Results
All important water analysis parameters from A(luminium) to Z(inc) are covered by the device. Combined with the high precision of Lovibond reagents, reliable and quick analysis of water samples is guaranteed. Reagent tablets, powder reagents, liquid reagents or cuvette tests are used depending on the method.
Six long-lasting LEDs serving as a light source in combination with interference filters guarantee the highest precision. The devices are designed without moving optical parts and thus have a maintenance-free measuring unit. Up to 1000 data records can be stored.
Transfer and Manage results by the App
The AquaLX app, available free of charge, allows users to transfer measurements to smart phones or tablets via Bluetooth.
The data management then enables analysis and export as a CSV file or graph via email. The app is available free of charge for Android and iOS.
In the app users can create different users, customers or measurement locations, manage their data, display results in a clear graph with minimum and maximum thresholds and quickly send results by email.
Benefits at a glance;
- Easy operation
- High reproducible precision with interference filter
- Display with back-light
- More than 120 pre-programmed methods
- Automatic selection of wavelength
- User guidance in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Indonesian
- Buffer for up to 1000 data records
- More than 35 user specific methods possible
- Bluetooth interface for connection to smart phones and tablets
- iOS and Android app for data management and email delivery of results
- Waterproof housing
- Portable handheld unit
- Supplied with all accessories and carrying case (but no reagents)
Find out more about the MD610 Bluetooth photometer by following the links above, or contact us with any questions about your water testing and monitoring;