The Latest in the Scout® Line of Portable Balances — The OHAUS Scout Pro
Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the OHAUS Scout Pro continues
the tradition set by the OHAUS Scout and Scout II products. Featuring easy-to-use two-button
operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the
option of either RS232 or USB connectivity, the Scout Pro is the portable balance for your needs.
• Multiple Application Modes — Including enhanced parts counting, percentage weighing, totalisation and display hold
• Easy to Use — The high-contrast LCD display combined with two key operation makes the ScoutPro easy to operate
• USB or RS232 Connectivity — Quickly-installed option with integral cable allows data connection to PC or printer
• Easy to Clean — Removable stainless steel weighing platform, sealed front panel and moulded spill ring.
• Battery or AC Power — Uses 4 “AA” batteries with auto shut-off feature for 40 hours of operation, or the ScoutPro can be run on the included AC powerpack
• Multiple Weighing Units — Including grams, kilograms, pounds, ounces, a combined pound:ounce display, troy ounces and penny.
Parts Counting — The Scout Pro is designed for counting parts for inventory control, parts bagging, receiving, dispensing and ticket counting
• Select from a sample size of 5, 10, 20 or 50 pieces while in counting mode with a quick button press
• The Scout Pro features user-enabled automatic recalculation of the average piece weight – instead of counting 100 parts for a sample, count 10 and let the Scout Pro count the rest of the sample! For applications
where automatic recalculation is not desired, the easy-to-use menu system allows this feature to be disabled
• The Scout Pro can also be configured for situations where only the counting feature is required
Percent Weighing — Use the Percent Weighing mode to compare samples for compounding, formulation, or quick weight checking. Place your reference weight on the platform, enter the weight into memory, and the display will show the percentage of the sample weight on the platform compared to the reference weight.
Totalization — Use the Scout Pro’s memory function to repeatedly sum the weight on the platform for compounding and formulation. Unlike other balances, the Scout Pro allows totalization up to the limit of the display!
Display Hold — The Display Hold mode allows you to retain the weight of an over-sized package on the Scout Pro’s display. Great for postal and shipping applications!
User-Configurable — The Scout Pro allows you to select active weighing units and modes using the two-button keypad. Scout Pro can be quickly configured using an on-display menu system – there are no cryptic codes to input!
A built-in lockswitch prevents reconfiguration during use.
For more info and pricing
Click here for the full range of portable balances