Palintest have launched a line of new handheld water testing photometers featuring the same tried and tested Palintest technology as predecessors but with new and improved features. The Lumiso photometers are available as single parameter meters and also as multi-parameter pool testing meters. They are light-weight, simple to use and ideal for performing water testing anywhere. Explore the range below:
Lumiso Pooltest Photometers
Lumiso Pooltest photometers replace the older Pooltest 3, 4 and 6 meters.
Pooltest meters available in the range:
If you are interested in finding out more information about pool testing specifically, you can check out our other blog post.
Pooltest range parameter overview table
|Test Parameter||Measurement Range||Lumiso pooltest 6||Lumiso Pooltest 4||Lumiso Pooltest 3|
|Bromine||0 – 10 mg/L||✓||✓|
|Calcium Hardness||0 – 500 mg/L||✓|
|Calcium Hardness for Salt Pools||0 – 500 mg/L||✓|
|Chlorine (Free)||0 – 5 mg/L||✓||✓||✓|
|Chlorine (Free) – extended range||0 – 10 mg/L||✓||✓||✓|
|Chlorine (Total)||0 – 5 mg/L||✓||✓||✓|
|Chlorine (Total) – extended range||0 – 10 mg/L||✓||✓||✓|
|Cyanuric Acid||0 – 150 mg/L||✓||✓|
|pH (Phenol Red)||6.5 – 8.4 pH||✓||✓||✓|
|Total Alkalinity||0 – 500 mg/L||✓||✓|
The standard Lumiso meters replace the now discontinued compact meters, including the very popular Compact Chlorometer Duo.
Available meters and their respective measuring ranges :
- Lumiso Chlorine features dual range chlorine testing – (chlorine (free and total) 0 – 5 mg/L and chlorine high range (total) 0 – 250mg/L).
- Lumiso Chlorine Dioxide can measure both chlorine (free and total) 0 – 5 mg/L and chlorine dioxide 0 – 10 mg/L.
- Lumiso Ammonia can measure using Indophenol or Nessler methods up to 100mg/L depending on the reagents used.
- Lumiso Ozone uses the DPD method and can measure Ozone up to 3mg/L.
Features of the Photometers
- Handheld and lightweight, with many features designed with ease of use in mind, including the large display screen and simple two button operation, these meters make accessing the tests easy.
- On screen visual instructions simplify the testing process making Lumiso photometers easy to use even for non-technical users.
- New and improved optical platform compared with the older meters to make them even more accurate and to enhance use. You can read more on the improvements Palintest have made here.
- Supplied in a sturdy carry case designed to protect your meter and keep all your reagents and equipment needed for testing together. The cases also feature a space for you to store your check standards (available for purchase separately) and a water proof box for storing reagents. Some meters are also supplied with starter set of reagents included.
- On board data storage for up to 50 data sets with a USB interface for exporting your data to a PC.
- Can verify photometer performance with NDF (Neutral Density Filter) check standards – these are available for purchase separately.
- Provided with a 24 month manufacturer warranty