The new NANOCOLOR Advance portable spectrophotometer from MACHEREY-NAGEL works with their extensive range of colourimetric test kits for water and wastewater analysis. This instrument provides an alternative to their photometer and spectrophotometer range. It includes a touch screen display that allows user-friendly interactions similar to a smartphone or tablet as well as including the ability to measure absorbed light offering the possibility to determine the nephelometric turbidity units by measuring the light scattering at a 90° angle.
The key features include:
- A high-precision spectrophotometer with a wavelength spectrum of 340 – 800 nm
- Portability in a rugged ergonomic design
- Flexibility in being able to use battery and mainly power as well as connections for LAN and USB
- Varying corvette sizes can be used
- Bar code recognition of test analytes is included.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.