Need a storage box for your tubes that is slimline and will hold a variety of tube sizes?
Camlab have launched a translucent polypropylene long box which hold up to 100 tubes, microcentrifuge tubes and cryogenic vials.
The added advantage of this box is you can heighten the lid to fit the tubes you wish to store. As the lid and base are both UK made from translucent polyproylene the fit is snug so the lid rests comfortably over the tube lids onto the base.
In this image the box is holding 50 1.5ml microtubes, these are 42mm high.
Store your ext or int threaded cryovials up to 2ml in volume. For Camlab’s full range click CRYOVIAL
Other features of the box include:
- storage at low temperatures down to -80ºC and up to 135ºC.
- Autoclavable at 121ºC for 15-20 minutes
- Alphanumeric Grid embossed in the to organise your samples tubes
- Small polypropylene feet that enable boxes to be stacked
- Dimensions: (HxWXD) 38mm heightened to 52mmx76mmx287mm
Camlab have a diverse range for storage solutions to suit you purpose. Camlab are offering you a chance to try out some of our products for FREE.
Click try before you buy and choose your FREE sample pack.