MANTECH INC. is a leading manufacturer of automated multi-parameter, titration, BOD and COD laboratory instruments. MANTECH INC has installed many BOD and multi-parameter systems around the world. Common, proven applications presently automated in environmental laboratories include pH, conductivity, alkalinity turbidity and color. The current approved color test (APHA 2120 C) specifies the reporting of true or absolute color after filtering through a 0.45um filter.
MANTECH INC is pleased to introduce automated TRUE color analysis with automated in-line filtering strictly following APHA 2120 C and EN ISO 7887. MANTECH’s automated Color AssayPlusTM optimized!
The automated color is typically combined wit multiple parameters including turbidity, pH, conductivity and alkalinity in either a PCTitrate or RapidDuo System. More may be added. MANTECH offers 31 different environmental parameters to select from. Typical applications include potable waters, surface water and ground waters. The automated TRUE color is designed to analyze samples with turbidity less than 10NTU. By including automated turbidity with the system, MANTECH software intelligence automatically screens
any samples above 10NTU and will not analyze these for color, instead flagging the sample to indicate high turbidity. This increases
the amount of samples that may be analyzed with a single filter.
The MANTECH TRUE Color analysis is a simple add-on to any color parameter add-on.
Advantages of the MANTECH automated TRUE/ABSOLUTE Color Analysis:
- Already being used by >25 environmental laboratories to generate TRUE colour results every day
- Automate additional parameters including pH, conductivity, alkalinity and turbidity – all from a single sample
- MANTECH multi-parameter Systems utilize MANTECH’s US EPA ETV verified TitraSip SATM. The TitraSip SATM is the only titration/multi-parameter system in the world to have been verified by the US EPA’s Environmental Technology Verification Program. Tried and proven, ETV verification provides environmental laboratories with the utmost confidence in their results.
- With a single standard 0.45um filter, analyze up to 100 samples in a single batch
- Easy quick disconnect fittings for changing filters between batches
- Automated zero and Intelligent Rinsing ensure accurate and precise results for every sample.
- Automated calibration ensures a complete audit trail is generated
- MDL at 0.23CU (calculated as per APHA guidelines)
- Easily select multiple wavelengths to measure including UV for any sample. Extra sample is not required.
- Add MANTECH’s new septum piercing add-on and completely eliminate sample handling. Simply place the sample bottle from the field directly onto the AutoMax sampler rack, click start and walk away.
MANTECH continues in its tradition of delivering innovative products and valued solutions for environmental laboratories.
The MANTECH Automated Color AssayPlus is a rugged, durable system generating accurate and precise TRUE Color results that stand the test of time.
link to MDL and Rl document
For UK sales and support contact Camlab on the form below or via www.camlab.co.uk