With numerous features and functions, Luna precision balances are suitable for most lab weighing tasks. Luna’s display features a stylish look, with easy-to-read 24mm digits in white on a black background. Ideal for international use, Luna provides multilingual text and display capabilities. USB and RS-232 interfaces facilitate data gathering and enable smooth communication with printers and computers. The grade 304 stainless steel pan and sturdy ABS plastic construction are easy to keep clean, giving Luna the rugged durability needed in a lab balance.
Features and Benefits
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- AC adapter included
- Within 2 days of receiving your order. Adam balances can be delivered very quickly from our UK warehouse.
Models with pan size 120mm External calibration Models with pan size 185 x 185mm External Calibration
Models with pan size 120mm Internal calibration Models with pan size 185 x 185mm Internal calibration
The balances that are externally calibrated will need a set of certified calibration weights to check the calibration of the balance. Those with internal calibration do not need certified external weights as the calibration weight is built into the base of the balance. You can however choose to have these externally calibrated if required by your quality management system. There are various accessories available for the Luna including thermal printer, impact printer and in-use covers.