Have you tried Lab Armor beads?
These smooth, thermally conductive metallic beads can be used in place of water in many water baths.
They offer a simple way to save on water consumption in the lab, avoid the risk of water borne contamination and save on cleaning.
- All Grant SAP and JBN baths previous to March 2014 are not compatible with Lab Armor™
- Lab Armor™ cannot be used with the small Grant SAP2 and SAP2S models
- Temperature range is limited to 80°C maximum when using Lab Armor™
- End-users need to select bead mode in the bath menu and remove the base tray to enable use with Lab Armor™ (see user manual for detailed info and precautions)
- The IFU which accompanies all SAP and JBN shipments instructs the user that the bath is compatible with Lab Armor™
If you are unsure if your water bath is compatible with Lab Armor beads just check the manual or contact us