Memmert are world-known for producing robust, functional and reliable pieces of lab equipment. Whilst their main product portfolio lies with larger pieces such as ovens and test chambers they also manufacture water baths, produced to the same Memmert level of quality. Launching at the start of 2021, the WTB range replaces the older models WNB, WNE and WPE. The WTB builds on past models, featuring a large 3.5 inch colour touch screen controller. It also has personalisable remote viewing through the CustomView, so you can always keep any eye on important parameters. It is ideal for gentle heating and temperature control of samples.
The range is available in 6 model sizes ranging from 7L to 51L capacity. Each bath has an operating temperature of ambient +5°C up to 100°C. This can be reduced below room temperature (down to 10°C) with use of a peltier cooling device – CDP 115. Additional accessories are available such as flat and gable lids, shaking device and circulation pump along with tube and flask holders.
Features of the WTB models include:
- Baths are built with the classic stainless steeling casing and inner chamber, which is sturdy and corrosion resistant.
- Rounded interior corners make them easy to clean and every size of bath features a tap for simple draining.
- Optional water level control.
- The baths boast a compact design which means that any size in the range should be able to fit comfortably on your lab bench.
- 3.5 inch colour touch screen display which is intuitive and easy to use with menu navigation.
- Customisable remote screen viewing with CustomView.
- Can be calibrated for precise temperature settings.
You can view the new WTB water baths here. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.