The Telescoop sampling system by Burkle is a environmental and water sampling dipper system that comes in two parts – a telescopic rod and a sampling tool/attachment. This makes it highly versatile with many combinations of rod and attachment. To make up the complete system you need to separately buy a suitable rod and appropriate sampling attachment. Should you need to change either part, then you only need to replace that rather than needing to purchase a whole new dipper like with many other sampling systems. It is ideal for sampling from baths, tanks, shafts, open water courses.
Choice of 7 telescopic rod lengths up to 6m in length. Rods will fold down into either 2,3 or 4 segments, and some sizes are compact enough to fit in the boot of your car. Rods cannot be rotated radially for ease of handling and have end stops to prevent them from slipping out of each other. Available sizes:
A variety of attachments (view all here) are available from beakers to nets:
- Polypropylene angular beaker (600ml, 1000ml or 2000ml). The angle of attachment is adjustable up to 90 degrees.
- Polypropylene pendulum beaker (600ml, 1000ml or 2000ml). The handing pendulum beaker is ideal for narrow containers.
- Bottle holder (includes 750ml bottle and holder strap).
- Stainless steel pendulum beaker
- Stainless steel angular beaker (complete with scraper). Ideal for sampling pastes and mud.
- Catch net
To change the attachment on the rod, simply snap the new one on to the end of the rod.
Camlab supply a huge range of water testing equipment, from the sampling dippers to chemical test kits. Contact us below with any queries or questions you may have.