SciLabware’s Quickfit range has introduced a new QWS4 Water Still. Manufactured in the UK, the QWS4 is the only water still on the market made with high-quality Pyrex glass components – for its boiler and condenser.
The QWS4 produces around 4 litres/hour of pyrogen-free* distilled water. Its chromium plated 3kW heating element is fitted with two thermostats to protect from overheating in the event of water supply failure. These thermostats can be reset to resume operation when the water supply has been restored.
In addition, this water still has a highly efficient cooling system in place to ensure that the distillate is cooled ready for use. This along with an easy to clean set up, that doesn’t require dismantling, provides a convenient distillation system.
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Reliable operation – proven quality components
- High-quality distillate complies to ASTM and ISO standards
- Safe operation – heating element has two built-in safety thermostats
- Easy to clean – no glass dismantling required
- CE marked
Model. No. 1217648 (QWS4)
Water Still Output: 4Litres/Hour
Conductivity: 3.0–4.0 μS/cm
Resistivity: 0.25-0.30 megOhm-cm
Distillate Temperature: 25-35 oC
Water Supply Requirements
Water Flow Rate: 1 litre/minute
Water Pressure Minimum pressure: 3 p.s.i. (0.207 bar)
Spare parts and accessories are available upon request these include:
- Pyrex® Boiler
- Pyrex® Condenser
- 3kW Heating Element 230V 50/60Hz 3kW (with 2 Thermostats)
- Heater Fixing Kit
- Hose Kit
- Pyrex® 20Litre Reservoir Assembly
- Azlon® 10Litre Heavy Duty Polypropylene Aspirator Bottle
- Azlon® 20Litre Heavy Duty Polypropylene Aspirator Bottle
For further information please contact email@example.com.
*Care must always be taken to obtain pyrogen-free distilled water. The distillate must be tested prior to use.