Camlab have many years of experience in providing the right glasswashers and disinfectors for your application. Sometimes it’s difficult to know what you need to purchase, the choice is vast. Unlike other providers, Camlab have developed a system whereby the glasswasher can be configured to your exact requirements. This is a guide to the options available and once you have decided on the basics we can help you complete your purchase so it performs optimally and efficiently.
Questions to consider:
- Do you have a preference for the manufacturer of your glasswasher? Camlab can provide Smeg, Miele and Camlab Cub Glasswashers.
- What type of wash do you require? There are two types to consider, baskets to hold the glassware, or injection racks for taller vessels and hard to clean items.
- Do you need an additive pump? Most glasswashers come with a pump but you will need additional pumps for neutraliser, anti-foaming agents etc
- Do you need any peripheral equipment? How do plan to monitor the performance, will you need a printer or a USB interface?
- Are there any other options you might need like a detergent store or a steam condenser?
- What sort of water supply do you have? We will need to know if you have sources of cold and hot water or just cold.
- Do you have a source of deionised water for the rinse programs? Tell us if you have a deionised water supply or a bench mounted reservoir, maybe you don’t have a source at all?
- Lastly, what sort of power supply can you provide? The power supply needs to be 13Amp, 30Amp (240Volts, single phase) or (400Volts) three phase(16amp/phase).
Once you know what parameters you have to work with you can go ahead and choose a glasswasher that will fit into the space you have allocated.
Smeg Glasswashers for every application…
This washer is ideal for small spaces and measures 450x620x850mm. It has 6 standard programs and 8 re- programmable phases. It has a pump for the addtion of neutraliser and an alkaline powder dispenser. It is possible to add an additional pump for liquid detergent. It stores data up to 100 recently run programs.
Nine standard programs stored 6 modifiable programs, powder dispensing or optional peristaltic pump ,detergent cabinet
Optional Membrane keyboard ,forced hot air through “drying system” Pre filter class C HEPA Filter
Optional Cold water supply only required , demineralised water supply and integrated water softener,washing pump 400l/min
An optional Printer is available.
Nine standard programs stored 6 modifiable programs
Powder dispensing for alkaline powder peristaltic pump for neutraliser
Detergent cabinet steel 4 x 5l tanks Incorporated water softener and salt sensor cold water and demineralised water connections electronic door lock system for user safety electrical connection
3P+N 400V 50Hz 7kW max , Single phase version available 230V 2.8kW, Supplied without trolleys