Paraffin wax sampling can be a messy business, but our histology range makes for much easier preparation of paraffin wax sections. We have 3 products in our range:
• Paraffin Wax Dispenser heats wax to a liquid state and provides convenient “wax on tap” for histology and pathology laboratories. The Paraffin Wax Dispenser has a 4.5 litre capacity to ensure an ample supply of wax on tap. It is intended to be used solely for paraffin wax with a melting range from 45°C to 65°C inclusive.
• Paraffin Section Mounting Bath is designed to assist with the handling of paraffin wax samples in histology and pathology laboratories. It is essentially a hot distilled water floating out bath that allows for the meticulous manipulation and location of paraffin wax sections onto glass slides. In the event of having any damaged sections or an excess of wax, both may be easily removed by skimming a filter paper across the water surface.
• Slide Drying Bench aids in the preparation of microscope slides at the specimen mounting stage. It complements both the Paraffin Wax Dispenser and the Paraffin Wax Mounting Bath to provide a complete set of paraffin wax sampling equipment for the modern laboratory.
We are currently promoting our histology range with 2 new offers through Lab Offers:
• 20% off a Paraffin Section Mounting Bath
• A free Slide Drying Bench with the purchase of a Paraffin Wax Dispenser
You only have a limited time to take advantage of these offers, as they run from 1st July until 30th September 2012.
Contact camlab for a quote