Yes is the answer. There are special purpose pipettes available from Camlab that can be frozen down to -196°C.
Made from transparent inert, low intensity polyethylene. There are two types available, 0.5ml and 1.3ml.
- Shatter-proof, reduces risk of contamination and safety hazards from broken glass as with many standard pipettes.
- These LDPE plastic pipettes are made of non-toxic unbreakable plastic
- Disposable pasteur pipettes feature convenient single piece construction, eliminating need to match up compatible bulbs and pipettes
- Inert to most common acids and biological liquids
- Can be refrigerated, frozen or used with liquid nitrogen
- Low affinity surface; reduces cell and protein loss
- Disposable plastic droppers produce drops of uniform size
- Pipettes are autoclavable
- Temperature range for use: -196°C – 90°C
- Can be sterilized via (EtO) gas sterilization
Click TRANSFER PIPETTES to view these online or call 01954 233100 if you have a specific requirement.