LABSIT – simple is clever
Perfect for laboratories with it’s hygienic design the Labsit chair is easy to clean with minimal joints, resistant to disinfectants and solvents, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties and is even suitable for use in clean-rooms and safety laboratories.
Comfortable and wear resistant – the choice of materials and compact technology make the Labsit extremely robust. This means it can stand up to the highest level of use and frequent changes in user, making it the ideal chair for training rooms and universities.
Labsit is ergonomic and comfortable; the clever design adapts to the body. The innovative Flex function replaces complex adjustments. The backrest follows the user and provides optimal support for the body in any position. This also applies to the front edge of the seat. The flex function even supports the forward-angled working which is typical for laboratory work. Labsit therefore guarantees movability, pressure relief and comfort in any working posture.
The exceptional design, pleasant appearance and wide range of colours enables Labsit to blend in perfectly with modern laboratory space. Light weight and easy to handle the integrated handle provides maximum mobility.
- Suitable for cleanrooms category 3 in accordance with ISO 14644-1
- Resistant to disinfectants and chemicals in accordance with ISO 2812
- Suitable for use in biotechnology laboratories – adheres to biosafety level BSL1, BSL2, BSL3 of the directive for biological agents
- GS-certified for the highest levels of safety
Labsit 2 – with castors (450-650mm)
Labsit 3 – with glides and foot ring (520-770mm)
Labsit 4 – with Stop & Go castors and foot ring (560-810mm)
Labsit has a range of customisation options to work for your laboratory:
- Available in four different materials; fabric, artificial leather, integral foam and supertec
- Available in five different seat shell colours; blue, anthracite, orange, green and white
- Pick either a Polyamide or Aluminium base
- Add armrests for comfort
Require some new laboratory chairs or stools? Get in touch with us here to let us know your full requirements and we can give you a range of available options.
For more information about the Labsit range of any of our seating solutions please get in touch with one of our team on 01954 233 110, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the below form.