Refrigerated Circulating Baths – All you need to know
The Grant Optima™ LTC2 Kit includes TC120 heating circulator and R2 tank/refrigeration unit:
- 5 litre tank with drain tap
- cooling power 140W @ 0°C
- temperature range -20 to 100°C
The Grant Optima™ TC120 R series of refrigerated circulating baths with digital control provides excellent value for money for more demanding applications requiring accurate heating and cooling in the range of -20 to 100°C.
The TC120 heating circulator incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation (ICO)™ for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control and includes a powerful integral pump, making TC120 series refrigerated systems suitable both for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices. It includes a convenient timer function for reaction timing and a variable high temperature alarm setting. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
- Simple-to-use rotor dial and two function keys provide access to the interactive interface for fast, accurate set-up
- Clear 4-digit display for instant reassurance – easy to read from a distance
- Visual and audible alarm – alert you when your attention is required
- Operating setpoint plus 3 adjustable preset temperatures for convenience
- User calibration facility for optimum accuracy at the required operating temperature
- Powerful integral pump – maximum flow rate 16L/min
- Cooling/heating range: -20 to 100°C
- Stability ± 0.1°C
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off indepedendently of the circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.
Offers are now available on the complete range of circulating baths using the offer code GRANT311013, which entitles you to 10% off.
Click here for the complete range of circulating refrigerated baths
In: Water Bath · Tagged with: refrigerated water baths